A unique opportunity to study in the UK, gain an education whilst receiving a top class football education.
The courses are designed to offer talented players a route into either professional or semi professional football, the coaching is delivered by the CIFA team of professional coaches.
- We offer courses for players aged 16-21 years, who wish to attend for either, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 year courses, or 3 year degree.
- The courses can be purely football based or can be full time football and education.
Players attending the 1,2 or 3 year courses will be able to present our partners at either 1st level playing in the semi professional leagues that are heavily scouted, or our youth team that also plays against professional clubs in various friendly-trial games or in the FA youth cup.
- On all our courses you will train 4 times a week with the option to play 1-2 games per week too.
- AGES 16 – 19 YEARS Players at this age can be enrolled onto the BTEC Level 3 (extended).Qualification in sports and leisure this is the required qualification to gain university entry or A levels.
- AGDGE 18 YEARS Players at this age can be enrolled onto a degree of their choice, where you study, but still train-play for our organisation. Players choosing the education and football pathway automatically become enrolled on our US soccer scholarship program, should you wish to be considered for the event.
The course is open to both EU and International students, the current course has students from USA Canada Norway and Venezuela.
The course is a fantastic opportunity to gain internationally recognized qualifications and receive coaching from English Premier League coaches and scouts. Upon being accepted onto the course you will need to contact the home office to start your visa application and you can do this by clicking on the link below.
Visa or Visa related cost charges
All visa related costs and charges are the responsibility of the student/athlete and/or the parent/sponsor.
International scholars are required to apply for their Visa within good time, at lease 30 days prior to the program start date.
Applicants should visit the UK Borders Agency website for the latest information about Visa Applications, please see the link below
Or contact the nearest British Embassy Consulate for more information.
Available options on these courses
- EDUCATION College course, accommodation and board
- ADVANCED FOOTBALL PROGRAM With daily training and games, playing for U21 reserves, men’s pro 1st team or guarantee to play in the English Colleges league. Opportunities to possibly play In the FA youth cup a great way to get scouted.
- COACHING/SCOUTING BY OUR PORFESSIONAL UEFA QUALIFIED COACHES1-2-1 coaching . Fitness and nutrition plan. Coaching experience with live coaching projects, lectures on scouting, coaching and match analysis from premier league coaches. Football Training kit. Annual Football Tour to Norway (additional cost)
- WORK EXPERIENCE OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK U´IN THE FOOTBALL INDUSTRY Opportunity to gain FA level 1-2 coaching qualifications (additional cost). Referee qualification (optional)
- US SOCCER SCHOLARSHIP SERVICE SATS Testing for players wanting to be considered for US soccer scholarship. (optional)
- Weekend excursions and chance to visit pro clubs and watch games (additional cost)
To apply please click the online booking form and also send CV that includes playing experience and expected school grades.